- Cut stalks at the base of the plant, clean and cut into 2 inch pieces
- Trim/clean stalks and drop into water/vinegar mix for 10 minutes
- Boil in slightly salted water
- While water boils, mix two eggs, salt/pepper and breadcrumbs in separate batter
- After boiling to the point of becoming soft, remove cardoon and dip in batter
- Pour bacon grease in frying pan
- Drop battered cardoons in frying pan and sprinkle additional breadcrumbs on individual pieces
Monday, February 27, 2017
at February 27, 2017
I stopped by my side hustle buddy's house on the way home and checked out an awesome idea he architectured himself.... Gre...
I LOVE this quote…. “It seems as though the masses are insane - though I think the majority are quiet, and too busy working, s...
Today marked the end of a 10-week accountability effort with Mr. 1500. And while you can head over to his website and see how much be...