- Cut stalks at the base of the plant, clean and cut into 2 inch pieces
- Trim/clean stalks and drop into water/vinegar mix for 10 minutes
- Boil in slightly salted water
- While water boils, mix two eggs, salt/pepper and breadcrumbs in separate batter
- After boiling to the point of becoming soft, remove cardoon and dip in batter
- Pour bacon grease in frying pan
- Drop battered cardoons in frying pan and sprinkle additional breadcrumbs on individual pieces
Monday, February 27, 2017
at February 27, 2017
One of the sweetest people I’ve ever known. I honestly never heard him say a bad word about anyone….see you soon, Uncle Bill.... ...
Date 20-Jul 27-Jul 3-Aug 10-Aug 17-Aug 24-Aug 30-Aug 8-Sep 15-Sep Weight 177 173....
I’m an insomniac. I’ve been one since my time in the military. Oddly enough, it’s never had a huge impact on my life, other than making...