Had a great conversation with John Greaves from https://garagegymlife.net/ yesterday over coffee. Fellowship truly is good for the soul....
Saturday, January 28, 2017
The past few years I've sent out detailed goals I want to accomplish for the year. This year was no different. A few of my main ones are included below:
- End the year debt-free: yes, that includes the house.
- Bench press 315 pounds at 168 body weight: Already pushing the weight, now I just need to get down to weight.
- Do three (3) gardening jobs. See my website at http://growingexpectations.webs.com/
- Read 25 books focused on technology and visual design
- Publish historical fiction (finished rough draft recently but needs some editing)
at January 28, 2017
Monday, January 23, 2017
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Sunday, January 8, 2017
Local weather and road conditions had me stuck inside the majority of the weekend, so I spent some time putting together a website for my gardening business. Check out the following if you get bored.... http://growingexpectations.webs.com/
at January 08, 2017
I stopped by my side hustle buddy's house on the way home and checked out an awesome idea he architectured himself.... Gre...
I LOVE this quote…. “It seems as though the masses are insane - though I think the majority are quiet, and too busy working, s...
Today marked the end of a 10-week accountability effort with Mr. 1500. And while you can head over to his website and see how much be...