Had a great conversation with John Greaves from https://garagegymlife.net/ yesterday over coffee. Fellowship truly is good for the soul....
Saturday, January 28, 2017
The past few years I've sent out detailed goals I want to accomplish for the year. This year was no different. A few of my main ones are included below:
- End the year debt-free: yes, that includes the house.
- Bench press 315 pounds at 168 body weight: Already pushing the weight, now I just need to get down to weight.
- Do three (3) gardening jobs. See my website at http://growingexpectations.webs.com/
- Read 25 books focused on technology and visual design
- Publish historical fiction (finished rough draft recently but needs some editing)
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Sunday, January 8, 2017
Today marked the end of a 10-week accountability effort with Mr. 1500. And while you can head over to his website and see how much be...
I finished 3 weeks of intermittent fasting/keto eating this morning, which consists of only eating during an 8-hour window each day and...
I’m an insomniac. I’ve been one since my time in the military. Oddly enough, it’s never had a huge impact on my life, other than making...