- Cut stalks at the base of the plant, clean and cut into 2 inch pieces
- Trim/clean stalks and drop into water/vinegar mix for 10 minutes
- Boil in slightly salted water
- While water boils, mix two eggs, salt/pepper and breadcrumbs in separate batter
- After boiling to the point of becoming soft, remove cardoon and dip in batter
- Pour bacon grease in frying pan
- Drop battered cardoons in frying pan and sprinkle additional breadcrumbs on individual pieces
Monday, February 27, 2017
at February 27, 2017
One of the sweetest people I’ve ever known. I honestly never heard him say a bad word about anyone….see you soon, Uncle Bill.... ...
I received my grandmother’s DNA results from Ancestry.com recently. I knew a lot about her/our heritage (Pocahontas, Amatoya Moytoy a...
Watched a documentary on this guy last night and then did some internet research of my own. Talk about a true warrior and man ahead of h...