Had a great conversation with John Greaves from https://garagegymlife.net/ yesterday over coffee. Fellowship truly is good for the soul....
Saturday, January 28, 2017
The past few years I've sent out detailed goals I want to accomplish for the year. This year was no different. A few of my main ones are included below:
- End the year debt-free: yes, that includes the house.
- Bench press 315 pounds at 168 body weight: Already pushing the weight, now I just need to get down to weight.
- Do three (3) gardening jobs. See my website at http://growingexpectations.webs.com/
- Read 25 books focused on technology and visual design
- Publish historical fiction (finished rough draft recently but needs some editing)
at January 28, 2017
Monday, January 23, 2017
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Sunday, January 8, 2017
Local weather and road conditions had me stuck inside the majority of the weekend, so I spent some time putting together a website for my gardening business. Check out the following if you get bored.... http://growingexpectations.webs.com/
at January 08, 2017
One of the sweetest people I’ve ever known. I honestly never heard him say a bad word about anyone….see you soon, Uncle Bill.... ...
Date 20-Jul 27-Jul 3-Aug 10-Aug 17-Aug 24-Aug 30-Aug 8-Sep 15-Sep Weight 177 173....
What I’m Reading: Sgt. Rodney M. Davis: The Making of a Hero by John D. Hollis and David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell Wh...